Giving Me Presents for Being their Mom

Mother's day was so much fun this year (and not just in comparison to last year when the Little Guy kept freaking out... see HERE). As presents for the Grandmas and Great-Grandmas, the kids and I made these adorable pillows with their hand prints.
Seriously, I am kicking myself for not having someone out there filming while we made them. It was such a blast. Both kids got the hang of it right away and they loved it. They were also really proud to give them to the Grandmas since it was something that they had made themselves.

This what I got for Mother's Day... yeah.. I have the best family!

I tried my best to make it a stress free, easy day. We went to church, hung out at home, then went to the Keele's for dinner (and to talk to this goober) and finished the day at the Tita's with a game of Canasta.
Nate is doing great, and it was a blast talking to him (something I think we all needed). Funny story, the connection kept freezing and he would have to hang up and call us back. Every time it did, it would alwaysfreeze his face on a cool still. After the third time, I stared taking pictures of it. These are my favorites
Another really cool thing that I did (well... at least I think it turned out pretty cool) is that I decided to make a video of Mother's Day. Some of it is taken on my camera and some of it on my phone. I am so happy with how it turned out. You can definitely expect more of these videos in the future. 
As is very evident from the video it was a great day! I love my crazies so much and are so thankful to be there mommy

Comments

Popular Posts