Celebrating Mommies....

Spencer surprised me with Mother's Day presents early. This was the scene the Little Guy and I walked into on Friday night when we got home


Yeah, my husband is really awesome.

SIDE NOTE: you see Megamind there? It is one of our favorite movies and of course we own it..or we did. We have not been able to find it for over a year now. It had become a very painful experience for us because we would quote it all the time and say "Where's Megamind?!" Well Spencer decided that it had been enough time and we loved the movie enough that he would be okay just buying the movie again and maybe finding it some day. Yes, we have watched it already, just as good as we remember, and totally worth buying it again.

Well... the best way I can describe Mother's Day is that the Little Guy spent the day reminding me that I was a mom.... not in a good way. Spencer had worked the night before so we had our usual morning of just the Little Guy and I playing and being quite for Daddy; but he decided to not make it the fun, happy time that it usual is. It was a morning spent with screaming, crying, tantrums, and the Little Guy was pretty upset too. We then suffered through Sacrament Meeting (don't ask what they talked about, I have no idea). Thankfully the day was not all fighting with my toddler. We went down to Spanish Fork right after church and the Little Guy fell asleep on the ride down and actually stayed asleep when Spencer put him down as soon as we got to my parent's house. So I actually got to enjoy dinner with everyone and celebrate Ariel's birthday.

We then left the Little Guy sleeping and went and visited everyone that was at the Keele's house.


All in all... it was a pretty good Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular Posts