A Bunny of a good time!

It was a lovely Easter weekend this year, made all the better by the fact that General Conference was was the same weekend (which I have been watching one talk a time as I get ready in the morning or get ready at night.. what can I say? I have a two year old, who doesn't understand that he can't just watch Dora the Explorer all the time). 

We stared our weekend on Saturday by going grocery shopping with Grandma Julie and then headed over to the Tita's where the Easter Bunny had made an early delivery with this super cool "bike" (The Little Guy is sitting on it as I write this post, he loves it)



On Sunday, the Keeles came up for the last session on conference and we went upstairs with Grandma and Grandpa to dye eggs while we watched.  I found the most effective thing was to just dye the eggs and then let the Little Guy put stickers all over them.




^It was 32 real eggs in all^

Here is the Little Guy's Easter basket. Although last year the Easter Bunny decided to not put candy in the basket (you can read about it HERE), this year he remembered that there was a pregnant Mommy in the house and she would want a LOT of candy. The solution... this was everyone's Easter basket but the toys were for the Little Guy. Thanks Easter Bunny. 


The guitar was by far the most popular item in the basket. Everyone tried repeatedly to try to get a video of how he was strumming and head banding but it was useless. If he saw the camera, he would just stop what he was doing and say "Cheese". I'll keep trying, I guess. 
The backpack is actually my favorite gift that he got because I have now been making him carry his own diapers around, which means that I get to just carry a purse like a normal girl (until Little Sister arrives at least)

After dinner is was time for the egg hunt. Mark and Spencer went out and hid all of the eggs for the Little Guy, Julianna and Nate (thanks for Julianna and Nate for not being to old or too cool for the egg hunt, they made the Little Guy have a great time since he was not looking for eggs by himself)



^Struggling under the weight of the massive amount of eggs he had in his basket^

I'll post a pregnancy update soon and talk about Spencer's new "radio show" KeeleSports Radio

By the way, how cool is it that our Instragram photos automatically link to the blog now. I'm pretty proud of it since it took FOREVER for me to figure it out. 

Comments

Popular Posts