Viva Las Girl's Trip!

We stared the BEST tradition this year (and I am very pointedly saying "tradition" because IT WILL happen next year), we had a girl's trip to Vegas to go shopping at the outlet malls. Let me tell you it was the PERFECT trip. We went at the perfect time because everyone had "end of season" sales going on. Everything we bought (which was A LOT) was on clearance on top of the outlet price. Yeah... so many good deals!

So we drove down to St. George on Sunday July 10th right after church and picked up Julianna on the way down (she had spend her usual week with cousins in Apple Valley) After settling in and watching Big Brother we went out for some delicious Olive Garden. Seriously, I don't think I eat at Olive Garden enough, I forget how good it is.
We spent the night in St. George and drove down to Las Vegas on Monday at about 10 AM which means that, thanks to the time zone change, we got there at about 10 AM. Have you ever spent the entire day shopping? It's pretty much the best thing ever. EVER. I should point out that Katelyn was so good all day. She was only ever grumpy when we would be stopped for too long (i.e. when we were trying on clothes and had the audacity to leave her in the stroller).

Here is a video (it's not one of the cool ones I've made so don't get exited) of all the Snaps and small clips from the trip
Unlike all of the shopping trips recently, I was actually able to get clothes for myself as well as the kids this trip... What?!.... I know. After dinner Monday night we tried on all the clothes for each other (because that is obviously what you are supposed to do) and took pictures.
By the way, I could not figure out why Julianna looked so different in these pictures as I was posting them until it finally hit me... her braces! She got them off in July right after the trip. I had forgotten what she looked like with them on. 
 Quick side note: Julie does not actually wear that striped shirt under that tank top she didn't have a solid shirt to go with it on the trip but she still indulged me in taking a picture of her new tank top and pants
 I found my rompers! If you didn't catch it in the video, Julianna and I wanted rompers for an upcoming cruise in March. We must have tried on 30 different rompers between the two of us. I finally settled on two from Aeropostale (on a monster sale I might add)
Like I said... it was the perfect trip. I can't wait until next year!

Comments

Popular Posts