Today We Celebrate our Independence Day

As I say every year, the 4th of July hold a special place in my heart. Not only because we celebrate the freedoms that we have in this amazing country, but it is also the day that Spencer proposed to me (read about it HERE)

We stared the day with a game of tennis (go read the link above). It was so hot! Seriously SO HOT! we were only able to play one set (in which Spencer killed me by the way) and made the kids sit on the grass drinking water and cheering for us rather than play in the park like they wanted to.
 Look at my cute little 4th of July family!
 We decided to have backyard BBQ with our friends the Harris it was the best decision we could have made. The food has so yummy and the kids had so much fun!
 We set up the pool for the kids and they had a ton of fun going down the slide over and over again
The kids also loved playing with pop-its. It was Katelyn's first time and we had so many for them to do (I actually still have some left over)
It was really a perfect 4th of July

Comments

Popular Posts