Month Update: May

All of the random things from May for your viewing enjoyment... in random order of course

Tio Ariel had a birthday!
 We celebrated by treating him to a sibling's lunch at Texas Roadhouse because apparently we hate him... just kidding!!!! It was actually really fun. We hadn't done something just the siblings in I don't even know how long... probably since before I got married. And the food was so good!
 Julieanna got asked (and went) to Prom. For the record I don't think she should be allowed to even talk to boys but I'm always overruled by her actually parents... go figure
 The Little Guy had his first Preschool Graduation. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. He will have one more year before he is old enough for kindergarten and I am exited to see how my more he'll develop mentally before then. We really have been blessed with the best teacher!
 Since I posted a list of his favorite things at the beginning of the year in THIS POST I thought I would post his favorites now that I'm writing about the graduation

Favorite color: blue
Favorite food: spaghetti
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite book: I don't have one
Favorite show: Hotel Transylvania
Favorite song: Dora and Friends theme song
Favorite drink: soda
Favorite toy: Bowser
Favorite Game: Halo (Call of Duty)
Favorite treat: granola bars
Favorite sport: basketball

Also the Jazz made it to the second round of the playoff! WHAT?!!!! That is actually all I wanted from them this year. I said at the beginning of the year that I wasn't hoping (or expecting) a championship this year, but I also didn't want them to barely make the playoff and then get killed in the first round... That is why I just wanted them to get to the second round..... AND THEY DID JUST FOR ME!!!! In celebration, I made everyone wear their Jazz jerseys (new or old) and pose for a picture
We also celebrated Abuela Alicia's and my Uncle Max's birthday with a party at my parent's club house... the kids quite enjoyed the cake
Last but not least, Katelyn got wear the dress we brought her back from Mexico for the first. How cute does she look?!

Comments

Popular Posts