Month Update: June

June was so much fun... a little crazy... but so much fun! I spent all month super busy with work; so every day when I clocked out at 5, I tried to spend a lot of time doing something fun with the kids. Sometimes we went to the library, sometimes the park, sometime we played together on the tramp. A lot of times we went to the splash pad
and even more time we went swimming (we seriously went swimming so many times this summer I lost count). We got Katelyn a puddle jumper because she didn't want anything to do with her baby float any more and she immediately stared playing by herself
It is so nice that both kids and play in the water by themselves now. It has made it so that I could take them swimming by myself this summer

date night at one of my favorite places!
 Her daddy is her world
and that's it for June.. although super busy... we didn't know what was coming with July.

Comments

Popular Posts