Month Update: November

November was a blast and half! Spencer and I stared out the month with four days in St. George for our anniversary. FOUR DAYS! That is the most we have spent alone together since the Little Guy was born, and boy, was it an awesome trip. Can you believe we have been married for five year?! I certainly can't. It seems like it has just flown by. We decided to spent the trip focused on each other so the only pictures I actually took were for our special anniversary dinner. We went to Cliff Side in St. George and, oh my goodness... it was AMAZING! The view was fantastic and it was so cozy and lovely to have a really nice dinner just the two of us.
 This may have just been the best steak I've ever had!
 They were really busy so we ended u waiting longer for out food, but it was all just fine when they gave us free dessert!!!!
Seriously, next time you are in St. George, go to this restaurant. It is on the more expensive side but so worth it!

Spencer and I got to do a lot of fun things together this month. Spencer's work sponsored a home game for the Jazz and gave the employees tickets. It was great seats, and such a GOOD game!
 Tio Adam spent about two weeks with us at the end of the month and the kids were in heaven. They love Tio so much, especially Katelyn. She has a special place in her heart for Tio Adam.
 Here's a "fun" story from the month. I thought I was ahead of the game when I gave the kids baths and got them all ready for bed before dinner only to turn around and see that Grandma Julie had snuck Katelyn some chocolate cake when my back was turned. I was the only one that wasn't happy
 I want to end this post with one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. I can't believe it has been five years that I've gotten to spend with my best friend. I am the luckiest girl ever
 PS at our first anniversary, I made Spencer promise that we are going to Hawaii for our tenth and we are already half way there!

Comments

Popular Posts