Month: February

What? You want an update of February in it's usual random order? Well... okay, I guess

I stared February with new hair! A little back story... my friend Cami is the manager at the Smart Style inside of the Spanish Fork Walmart and they needed models for a color class they were doing. Since my hair is super dark and had never been dyed before it was apparently "gold" (their word). So I thought, why not... might as well. The class was on color melting. Here's the before
 During
 and after!
 So it was a big change and took a while to get used to... I don't love it... but I don't necessary hate it either. It's weird to be so trendy though. As it is said on one of my favorite movies of all time "my hair is so now" (comment below if you know the movie)

Keeping the tradition of "Groundhog Day" on Groundhog Day

We also went to St. George (yeah, we do that a lot. Follow the hashtag #keeleslovestgeorge for our up to date adventures down there). Grandma Julie went down to see Tia Alaynah in a play and the kids and I tagged along.
 Watching "The Angry Birds Movie" with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa laughed so hard at the part where Mighty Eagle is peeing in the Lake of Wisdom (watch it is hilarious)
 Big brother-little sister mini photo shoot
 We made it back from St. George just in time to watch the Superbowl

Valentine's Day roses from by boyfriend!
 For preschool, each kid was asked to bring 11 valentines with their names on them. It makes it so that they can all practice writing their name and so that Ms Kristy does not have to sort through everyone making sure everyone get the right one. The Little Guy picked out Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Valentines and pencils and got to work..... and he was bored about 4 cards in.
 I had to beg him to finish but I had him do a couple extra and we took them to the girls his age in the ward. He LOVED that! Hopefully he'll remember the good time that was for next year when I am begging him to finish writing them again

As I mentioned in the January update, February was "Art Month" at the Little Guy's preschool and at the end of the month they had an art gallery where family was invited to come see the kids' work
I was floored when the Little Guy explained to me the different styles of his paintings between Monet, Picasso and Warhol. He also explained to my what a collage and symmetry were as well as the different colors on a color wheel. We have really gotten so lucky of the preschool he is able to attend.

Comments

Popular Posts