Month Update: October

October was a month to settle into everything. After the super busy September, the calm was much welcomed and enjoyed. Spencer stared his new job and we began the month with General Conference. What could be better than that? The Friday before Conference I was walking through Walmart and saw that they had the spools of tulle on sale and I just saw the Elsa costume in my head at once... seriously being a girl-mom is fantastic! To this day she will wear it and start singing Let it Go. I had some extra tulle at the end so Baba got a matching costume.
 Last session of Conference at the Tita's
 Katelyn went through a phase in which he was obsessed with the Batman and Robin (back when they were still taller than her)... also I don't know why she is only wearing one sock
 I made this citrus bunt cake... Yeah I know it looks bad, it wouldn't come out of the pan, but it was SO GOOD. The whole thing got eaten regadless of it looks
 The Little Guy had his first Primary program! When he got up to say his part he didn't need any help and just delivered the line perfectly into the microphone. I was one proud mom! His line was "We receive blessing when we read the scriptures". And yes, I cried, A LOT
 Spencer didn't want any videos or pictures on social media on his birthday... I'm still confused as to why... all that meant is that he didn't let me take pictures at all... We went to El Mexal in Provo with the Keeles for dinner and then went to one of the many Halloween stores set up. He did let me take pictures of these hilarious masks we found
 Then we went to the Tita's for cake... pictures with your cake are an Argentine tradition... he wasn't getting out of that.
 We went to Tucanos for his birthday dinner a couple of days later and like on my birthday (read about it HERE) it was the perfect family outing. The kids just love it and they behave so well!
 And here's a random picture of the kids and I
Nice, calm, perfect October

Comments

Popular Posts