Sidewalk of Fire 2016

Were we crazy to still host Sidewalk of Fire one week before Tio Adam and Tia Alaynah's wedding? You BET! But doesn't mean that it didn't turn out AWESOME! I mostly took videos to make this awesome (if I say so myself) video of the whole party (see below) but I did take some pictures as well so that we could send them Nate right away.

Okay... embarrassing moment, we had the party before Spencer and I were able to finish cleaning all of our stuff out of the garage from the move... so you know... there it is... front and center in the picture.
 Tia Nana invited all her friends... including a BOY!
 This year we served hamburgers as well as well hot dogs. It was a big hit
This year was also the biggest turn out we ever had
 I have a small clip of Julie that I literally just found that didn't make the video and I'm so sad about it! So here it is
 In the name of safety this year, we built a wall of cinder blocks for the fireworks. We had so many fireworks this year, it was an awesome show!
and here's the video I promised before... I am actually so super proud of it!

Comments

Popular Posts