Month Update: June

If it seems like June was forever ago, it is because it was. Things have just been so crazy busy and I'll tell you a secret. The further and further you get behind on blogging, the harder and harder it is to catch up.

Onto June then, I love this picture of the Little Guy (mostly because he was actually taking a nap that day)
 I took this picture to show Katelyn's crazy golden hair. Who would have thought I would have a blonde child?!
 We finally got the kiddie pool I got for Mother's Day up on June 21st (after I nearly passed out from blowing up the thing only to find out we had an automatic pump in the garage). The water on it was freezing but that didn't stop the kids (and Spencer) from playing in it until they were blue using the sprinkler for added fun
 The day was so hot so it actually worked out perfectly that if anyone got too cold laying on the tramp for a couple of minutes was more than enough to warm up
Here is Katelyn standing up by herself for the second time ever on June 29th. The kids and I were playing when she suddenly decided to stand up, I grabbed my phone as fast as I could so we could send a video to Daddy.
 I don't have pictures of Father's Day because I was actually super busy, and because it was so much fun I completely forgot. Spencer wanted meatloaf (I make the best meatloaf) and candy canes cookies (in June, I know) so there was really good food that day. I did take a picture of the presents we made for the two grandpas and great-grandpas. I had been wanting to try the mug thing for so long (if you don't know what I'm talking about type the word "mug" into the search engine of Pinterest, you'll get hundreds of pins). I did all the lettering and designs and then gave the kids sharpies and let them draw all over them. They turned out so freaking cute and everyone LOVED them.
Well that's it for June.... only 5 months late... no big deal. To keep us with our lives on a more timely manner, follow me on Instagram @keeleana

Comments

Popular Posts