Happy Birthday Katelyn Rose!

Katelyn's birthday came and went so fast! (even if the blog spot on it took over 5 months to post) I spent the night before looking at pictures of her and reading her birth story again (read it HERE) and crying. There was a lot of crying. I also made some cupcakes... and cried... like I said, a lot of crying. This young lady is just the sweetest, happiest (no longer) baby I have ever seen.

Her birthday was so much fun. We got up in the morning and blew a candle with Dad before he left for work.
After nap time, we went to the Tita's to blow out a candle and open presents.
We also had two photo shoots trying to get her month pictures because she was just being a pill and wouldn't stay still. We at least had one picture so I was able to make this for her birthday
Here's a video of all the Happy Birthdays throughout the day
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts