Month Update: May

Yeah... May was forever and a day ago but that doesn't mean it's not worth talking about. Here are all the misc. pictures from May in random order (I like to be consistent in my inconsistency)

Happy Birthday Tio Ariel! 23 years looks good on you!
Spencer and I had an awesome date in which we got cool recipes, went shopping, and cooked a gourmet dinner ourselves.
We made fillet minion wrapped in bacon, sauteed potatoes and steamed vegetables. It was so good and we somehow managed to cook the meat to perfection exactly like we wanted (medium-rare for Spencer and medium for me). All in all the meal cost us about $25 for everything. Way cheaper than we would have paid at a restaurant. Of course, when you go to a restaurant, they do all of the cleaning up for you.
We got the Little Guy some pull-ups to try this whole potty-training thing... this is what he did with them
For Memorial day, we went to the Tita's for a BBQ (after I had spent the whole day cleaning the apartment so that we could turn in the key that is)
Veronica invited her boyfriend Phil (on the left) and her friends to join. I didn't really get to talk to them, they all left to do other things right away
Another fun thing I did in May was my first "Day in the life". It was actually so much fun to shoot as we went through the day and it's pretty cool to see later. I chose a day that Spencer and I were planning on going on a date (I know we actually got two dates in May... what?!) Here's the video below
So a lot of you that follow my Snapchat (anakeele) already know that I am amazing at folding sheets but what you didn't know is that I actually developed this new found talent of mind in May. Here is one of the first examples of my work. The bottom she is the fitted sheet. That's right.
Grandma and Grandpa Swenson have the most amazing green thumbs. We go over and see them every Wednesday and one of the days in May got to come home with this.
How gorgeous are these flowers! And I couldn't believe how perfect they look in a mason jar on top of my checkered tablecloth.

Oh these goobers.
Katelyn got to try watermelon for the first time in May. She loved it then and still loves it now. She is just like me, we can't get enough of it
Bachelorette came back... JoJo embarked on her " amazing journey" with 25 eligible men and we embarked on our journey ready with our brackets and M&Ms. Such good times. (Side note: I really didn't like her on Ben's season but she grew on me. Hopefully things with Jordan will work out)
I know I already talked about Memorial but this is random order after all. The Saturday before Memorial Grandma and Grandpa Swenson, Julie, Aunt Diana, Katelyn and I went to the cemetery to leave flowers.
Then on Sunday we all went up to the Veteran's Memorial Cemetery by Camp Williams to take flowers to Grandma Keele
Here is a picture of our new playroom... Julie and I spent about two hours putting it together
Adam and Alaynah did there engagement pictures by recreating some famous pictures from movies. Here is the behind the scenes shot from "Scott Pilgrim vs the World"
and the final after my super talented brother-in-law edited the thing.
You can see all of their pictures HERE

Well that's it for the month of May. Between Memorial Day and Mother's Day and moving day it was such a crazy busy month. And spoiler alert for the upcoming posts... June was not any calmer (it fact it was even busier)

Comments

Popular Posts