A Baby Girl so Pink and Sweet

My mom and I threw a baby shower for Laura on June 25th. We decided to go with "A baby girl so pink and sweet" as the theme and made everything... well... pink and sweet. It was a lot of work (as my mom and I had some very different ideas) but in the end it turned out so good!
I made the diaper cake from THIS tutorial and (I'm just going to brag a little) it was a showstopper. 
We set up a table with different craft supplies to make bibs and onsies for baby Adeline (I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of the finished ones, they turned out so cute)
As well as a guessing game for how many pieces of taffy (pink of course) were stuffed into the baby bottle
For centerpieces/souvenirs, we had pink candy coated marshmallows in mason jars (I'm kind of obsessed with mason jars right now)
With Spencer at work and Grandma Julie being invited to the shower, the Little Guy and Katelyn got to come. I can't complain though, they were great.
A ready to pop guest of honor (spoiler alert she still had about a month left)
This is Laura's mother-in-law Emma
Opening all her cute presents
Baby Addie got so many thigns
This was so much fun. At the end, my mom and I were saying that we should go into the party planning business because we are seriously good at it. Of course this conversation happened after the party was over. I think the thought would have been a lot different during the actual planning process.

Comments

Popular Posts