Playing in a Winter Wonderland

This happened a pretty long time ago; but I decided that the first time the Little Guy played in the snow deserved its own post so here it is. We got to play in the snow on December 26th (see a really long time ago). I got him all bundled up and we went over to the Tita's.
The Little Guy is super hard to read. He either will love something or absolutely hate it and there is no way to tell what you are about to get when he tries new things. That being said, HE LOVED THE SNOW! We played out there for a really long time and just had so much fun. I don't even remember the last time I played in the snow and I had never really been a big fun of it in the first place. Things can look so different once you see your kid enjoying them
It really was such a blast. The snow was too powdery for snowmen or even snowballs but we still ran around and threw snow at each other. His favorite, however, was making snow angels. He would make his angel and then ask me to help him get up so that he wouldn't ruin it
I finally told him it was time to go inside when his lips where blue and he stared shaking a little. He went in without a peep so I guess he was pretty cold but didn't want to say anything that would make him go in before he had to.

Comments

Popular Posts