All of January... One Post

Yeah... I'm a little behind on blogging. Let's get over it and move on. January was so long ago but still very much worth blogging about. So here's some pictures and videos in random order (per the norm)

Spencer and the Little Guy took it upon themselves to make my gingerbread house "compact" enough to fit in the garbage can

The Little Guy's first day of Primary. Here he is at Sharing Time (yeah, I snuck in with a camera. Doesn't everybody?)
These kids were supposed to be taking a nap in this video

One pretty cool thing I did in January was make cardboard letters to hang above the Little Guy's bed. I wanted them to look metalic and was so happy with how they turned out. They really look like brushed steel but they are super light and safe in case they fall. Here's a picture of what they were before I painted them. Honest to goodness the Little Guy did this all by himself. He spelled out his name but in backwards order. He's so smart
Here's what they look like finished and on the wall... yeah, I'm pretty proud of it... not to mention the Little Guy LOVES them!

We also celebrated Abuelo's birthday

I asked the Little Guy what he wanted to get Abuelo and he immediately said a big car. When I explained that we couldn't afford a big car by saying that we did not have enough money, he said that HE had money at Grandma Julie's house (as in the play money from a cash register). It took some convincing to understand that we could not actually use his money to buy Abuelo's present. In the end, we were able to come to the agreement of a couple of little cars. He loved playing with Abuelo as soon as he gave them to him
In a last random video, here's Katelyn laughing with Grandma Julie over her balloon

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts