All the randoms from December

Of course I realize that it is now February, but I couldn't let December get left behind. I wrote separate posts on all of the big stuff but I would hate for all of the random little things in December to not get their fair time; so here are all of the random pictures in random order (I like to stick with the theme)

First up... this picture might be all smiles but she had actually blown out during Relief Society. It's a "more than meets the eye" picture as you can't even see the poop (and it was a lot of poop)
While I was trying to put lotion on her body
I came out of the shower one day (yeah, I shower, it's just rare) to find that Spencer had taught the Little Guy how to play Halo on the old XBox. Since Daddy got a new XBox 360 for Christmas they now play Call of Duty Black Ops II. 
and yeah... sometimes I'll worry that playing Call of Duty might not be the best thing for our three year old but it's something that he does with his Daddy and we don't let him play for very long. 

Here's a random picture of Grandma Julie with Katelyn 
and in this same night we watched Ant Man
With Baby Kate moving around so much I've been a little OCD about having the carpet really clean (okay super OCD). I had my mom babysit the kids one day, grabbed a can of Resolve and a small wash cloth and got to work. It worked pretty good but took a long time. In the future I'll have to use something a little bigger than that washcloth I think.
There's my pretty girl
No tights at church because she blew out on them during Sunday School
This picture speaks for itself. His last day of nursery was on the 27th. And yeah, I cried
Before we send packages to Tio Nate in Mexico we deck them out in the Virgin Mary. We have been told that by doing this it is less likely to get stolen. So far it's worked pretty good
Grandma Julie came and picked up the kids one day I and used it as an excused to finally get the playroom in order and purged some toys. It was touch and go for a while when it looked like this and I almost lost my cool but it looks so good now it was totally worth it. I'll have to post a picture of the finished product sometime
Katelyn tried cereal for the first time on the 29th. She loved it
And last but not least.

If you know anything about us, you know that we are not really New Years kind of people. This year we played games with the Little Guy
and Kitty
After the Little Guy went to bed, I cleaned the kitchen until I happened to notice it was one minute to midnight. We're really not New Years people.

I have to say that 2015 was pretty good (definitely better than 2014). And sure I spent the first part of the year super sick and the second part super sleepless and stressed out but it was really good when I think about it (and totally worth it to have Katelyn in our lives). The Little Guy is such a joy to have around and Baby Kate is just a little princess. I have to say that we love our life!

Comments

  1. Your family is adorable! Haha I'm sure your husband LOVES that he has a COD buddy to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts