November come and gone

Who can believe it is December already? Definitely not me. I just got used to writing 2015 on my checks (yes I still write checks from time to time) and now it's almost 2016. Not to mention how fast my kids are growing. I almost have a six month and a three year old! Whaaaaat?! That being said November was... I want to say a little better than the last couple of months (which is actually saying a lot). I still don't sleep and chores still go undone but maybe I just didn't stress about it as much.
Okay... I totally stress about it and it's super hard for me. What can I say? These two drive me bonkers but I love them.

Have you seen my new boots? I love them so much. We got them from Savers for my Halloween costume for $12 and they have changed my life! It turns out that cowgirl boots are the perfect thing for a mommy. They hold up in the weather, they are super easy to pull on and off and they seem to go with everything. Best $12 I've ever spent. 

Katelyn sleeps so rarely that I feel like I need to document it every time. But I mean.. come on! How cute is she?
This was one of the worse things that happened in the month of November. I dropped the big mayo jar and the lid broke. We had to spend the rest of the month putting plastic wrap under the broken lid to keep the mayo fresh and it was a huge mess to clean up 

Early in the month I pulled out the construction paper to make hand turkeys with the kids. I made mine and Katelyn's at 1 in the morning on night when she was refusing to sleep
The Little Guy ended up not making one of just his hands but we made two turkeys with both kids hands for the grandmas as Thanksgiving presents.

Katelyn is obsessed with her teether (and not she is not teething) She loves chewing on that thing when it's frozen
It's rare, but sometimes she sleeps
We actually did not have Thanksgiving by ourselves this year (I know right?!) Without a TV to watch football there was no point in having it at our house so we went over to the Tita's. The kids and I went a little bit early but when Dad left to go he found the car's lights had been left on the night before and it was out of battery. I went to get him and just told everyone to start eating without us. Unfortunately that means that I have pictures of the set up but not the actual people. Oh well... food was delicious
I stole this picture from my parent's Facebook. It was taken when I had left to get Spencer. Better than nothing right?
and another sleeping picture. I was in the cleaning up the kitchen one night when Spencer called me to come see how the kids were sleeping since it was exactly the same. Yeah, they're siblings
We finally found the Bumbo at the Tita's and let Katelyn try it out. She loved it!!!
And here's a random video showing how my Katelyn loves her big brother. He can make her laugh over nothing


Well that was November. I realize that I am super behind with blogging but it's so easy to get behind with the kids and then it's SO HARD to catch up.

Comments

  1. I hope she figures out that sleeping is a good thing soon! You are doing a great job though...with the blog and the kidlets;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts