Jazz game!!!!

Santa Claus came early for Spencer and I at the Keele's house with Jazz tickets for the game against the Suns on the 21st... 8th row!!!!!!
Yeah, we could have thrown something on the court if we had wanted to
Rudy Gobert is still injured so he didn't play; but that didn't stop him from coming to the game in bright orange pants
This guy works for Root Sports and got to interview the players after the game and we still had better seats than him!
When the game was over (Jazz won! By a lot, it was a blowout!) I got a high five from Trevor Booker!!!! It was awesome! Then Spencer and I got a picture with two of the Jazz Dancers (although it turned out super blurry)
Best game ever!!!!

It was also my first time sitting in the lower bowl and I got to learn a lot (enjoy my wisdom)

  • Although super nice (nice enough to stop and take a picture with us), the Jazz Dancers are really not that great of dancers when you see them up close. That's not just my opinion Mark and Adam both brought it up before I had even said anything (did I mention they were at the game too?)
  • The music is at the perfect volume when you sit at the lower bowl. I have always thought that the music is a little loud and it makes it hard to hear the announcer but as it turns out it is only loud in the nosebleeds so that it can travel down and be just right for the good seats
  • The actual basketball bounces a lot higher than I had ever noticed before. 
  • Quin Snyder's scowling face looks the same no matter where you sit (or if you are watching it on TV for that matter). He's my favorite coach
Thank you so much Santa, Mark and Julie. It was AWESOME!

Comments

Popular Posts