Katelyn at Five Months

Wow. Five months is so close to six months! I honestly can not believe it. After feeling like the first months took forever, now I just want time to stop. We love our little girl so much she is literally growing before our eyes. She has been surprising us with new things every single day.

Here are some Katelyn tidbits:

Have I mention how much she loves her big brother? Yeah... there are no words to describe it. He is just everything to her. No matter what he always makes her laugh.

She needs to be a part of everything. The only time she is ever fussy for what seems to be no reason is when she feels like she is not being included. If we are eating, she needs to be at table level with us. If we are playing she needs to be in the middle of things. If big brother is running around she needs to be in a position to be able to see him. Just like the Little Guy's independence issues, I'm sure this will be a source of discomfort for me in the future

She is seriously the happiest baby I have ever met. The times when she is smiling WAY outnumber the times when she is  not smiling

Doesn't sleep worth anything. Really. I don't sleep. At all.

Rolls both ways like a champ. She rolled from her back to her tummy on the 18th of this month.

Even though she can't crawl yet, she has no problem getting where she needs to go. She will just rolls and shimmy where she wants. She's fast too. Really fast. Her favorite thing right now is to play with the cords of the controllers as Spencer and I are playing our video game.


Loves music like her brother and tries to sing along specially to her musical chair.

Now that it's cold she has to have the car seat cover for her car seat. She's cool with us as long as I uncover her as soon we get car or the house.

Her hands are constantly in her mouth along with everything else. Everything. We did not have that problem with the Little Guy so it's new territory for us. We have to be on constant watch because she is so fast putting things in her mouth.

I should rephrase, everything is in her mouth except a binky. She hates them and actually gets mad if we offer her one

Also like her older brother, her nails grow like nobody's business. I have to be super on top and trim her nails at least once a week or she ends up hurting herself

I can't believe I'll be writing about her six months in little less than a month. She is growing up way too fast

Comments

Popular Posts