Happy Birthday Daddy

Daddy got to celebrate his birthday with the whole family this year. We had originally planned to spend it down in St. George but when he got his schedule shifted he ended up working the Saturday before. No worries... family party at the Grandma and Grandpa Swenson's instead. I decorated the kitchen with streamers and a "Happy Birthday" sign and the Little Guy LOVED IT! (I could have sworn I had taken a picture of it) It was probably his favorite part of Daddy's birthday. He also kept randomly yelling out "Happy Birthday Daddy" and "It's your birthday Daddy" all throughout the day. It was so cute and it totally made up for the fact that he did the exact opposite on my birthday.

The only bummer of the day was the rain (but there was nothing we could do to control that). We had hot dogs and s'mores on the fire pit. It was already really cold by the time we got stared.



As soon as it stared raining, we had to move everything inside (How freaking cute is Grandpa Keele with Katelyn?!)






It had been forever since we see everyone. It was so fun to catch up. I can't speak for Daddy but I had a lot of fun on his birthday

Comments

Popular Posts