A Super Crazy September

The fact that it is now November is not lost in me. I realize that I am extremely behind on blogging so this is me (sort of) catching up. 

The answer is yes! We did move (of course you already knew that). I will write a post showing pictures of our new apartment at a later date but for now let's just say that moving with with a newborn and a toddler with a husband that works nights is probably the worst thing I have ever gone through in my entire life (and I threw up for two whole pregnancies). But rather than focusing on the negative, let's go through pictures in September in random other as I have no idea when they were actually taken (the whole month was kind a blur to me)

One of the many nights Katelyn decided she didn't want to sleep


This is Baby Kate at my parent's house supposedly working on tummy time. In reality, she is watching TV with the Little Guy


Another sleepless night. We sent that pic to Daddy


Packing all by myself would have have been much much easier if she would have just gone to sleep at night and let me do it. This way took forever and I was really limited on what I could do


About a week after we moved in the little was running around the apartment (you know the usual), tripped over his feet and smacked his face against the side of the couch. His bottom teeth came super close to coming all the through his lower lip. I immediately rushed him to the doctor but there was nothing they could do for him as it had not actually pierced the lip (they would have stitched him up at that point). The whole ordeal was farther escalated the next day when he fell face first unto the Tita's hardwood floor. so this was the result the morning after.... Yeah it looks like we beat him



I didn't have time to go clean the new apartment before we moved in so this is me at 3 AM cleaning (make that scrubbing) the bathroom so that it could be usable because it was extremely disgusting.  But hey, the owners paid us for it so.... yeah.


Katelyn's first time sleeping in the crib (by the way, our crib is not really designed for only one person to put it together. It was ridiculously hard)


This is how the Little Guy sleeps. Even though he happens to be wearing the same jammies, this picture is from over a week after the accidents but the bruises on his face are still clear an visible. Poor guy


Well that was September. Between the move, not sleeping and the Little Guy being in so much pain all while barely seeing Daddy there were not a lot of pictures taken. 

PS for fun random things throughout the day, follow me on SnapChat @anakeele

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts