Katelyn at Three Months

I promise I will eventually talk about the move and everything that has happened since but as Baby Kate is now four months, I figured I better post her three month update done first. So here it is...

This young lady is growing up so fast I cannot keep up with it! She is such a joy to have; although I really wish she would sleep more... at all. Although it is pretty hard to be mad at her when she is awake and so happy even if it is three in the morning. The biggest difference from the Little Guy is that even if he "sometimes" didn't sleep, I could at least catch up on my sleep when he slept. With Baby Kate, when she's up all night she sleeps all morning, which is all fine and dandy for her but the Little Guy is up so I can't sleep. Let's just say that being tired is now just a part of my essence, it's who I am. But hey, I have been burning through show after show on Netflix so... I guess there's that.

I cannot believe how cute her three month pictures turned out... Enjoy









They turned out so cute that I actually thought about not editing them but I decided to just stick with the theme. All of same... here are all of the pictures in full color



She laughed for the first time on August 28th. Spencer and the Little Guy were talking to her while she was on her swing and out of no where she just laughed. I immediately ran for the camera.


She rolled over for the first time on September 1st. Tia Laura was over and I put her on tummy time turned around for one second and she was on her back. We immediately flipped her to see if she could do it again and she did! The video is of her third time. She rolled one more time after this and has not done it since. Not because she can't but because she doesn't seem to want to. It's like rolling over has been accomplished and she's done with it. 


Her new thing is trying to crawl. She wants to crawl so bad. She will push on her knees as much as she can and then get really frustrated when she can't move. But man, if any of us dare touch her when she's trying she just gets so mad and freaks out. She wasn't to do it by herself. Yeah... She's going to be a fun teenager.

Here's a collage of her first three months... I can believe how much she has grown specially three the second and third months


Comments

Popular Posts