Katelyn's Newborn pictures

We got Katelyn's newborn pictures this week and they just turned out so pretty. Following the footsteps of her older brother, Baby Kate decided to be a stinker about her pictures. She decided that she was not going to sleep. No matter what we tried! That stinker. Thank goodness Nickell is such a talented photographer and came through for us once again.

 ^^Could we have even asked for a more perfect family picture?^^

 ^^Although still cute, not quite as perfect, but I do love the Little Guy's face^^


 ^^Spencer actually doesn't like these pictures of him and Katelyn but I think they are stunning^^

^^Seriously though, the Little Guy's face, isn't he looking right at you? Why are we not making money off him and having him be a model?^^





 ^^My favorite picture^^





 ^^and this is obviously my second favorite^^






 ^^What she has on top of her is actually a cape. My grandma made years ago^^

 ^^Look at that face! yeah, this one is going to have an attitude^^



Here is the birth announcement. I debated for a long time whether or not to put her blessing date on it (it seriously got edited at least 15 times). In the end I decided to keep it out.


Although at the time all I could thing of what "why won't you sleep you little stinker!" now that I look back at the pictures I really can't believe how awake and alert she was... she was only a week old after all

Comments

Popular Posts