This young lady is officially two month (I know I can't believe it either). If it is even possible she is getting cuter everyday. We are such so happy to have her with us. The craziest thing so far is for her to actually have outgrown her newborn clothes. It was a big surprise to us as the Little Guy was still wearing newborn size at four months. Of course, that meant that we were completely unprepared for her to outgrow of clothes and I had to run out to get her some new dresses for Sunday and jammies.
She went in to the doctor on the 20th for her two month check up and quickly made everyone fall in love with her. She had a bright smile for everyone and was a little princess (until her shots that is, but really, who can blame her?)
Here are her two months stats
HEIGHT: 23 1/4" 78%
WEIGHT: 9 lbs 11 oz 9%
HEAD SIZE: 14" 0%
SHE CAN: coo, fix and follow past midline, grasp, lift head 45 degrees, vocalize, smile responsively
IMMUNIZATIONS: Pentacol, HIB, PVC, Rotavirus
So her head has actually not grown at all since her two week appointment but Dr. McBride is not worried. He thinks that so far her body is putting all it's growing energy into her height and it will even out soon.
Her two month pictures were actually taken on the day she turned two months.
Have I posted this video? Katelyn found the mirror on top of her swing and she loves it.
Some fun facts about Baby Kate
- So smiley! Seriously, she is the probably the happiest baby I have ever seen. She doesn't disappoint anyone that will talk to her in attempts to see her smile.
- Sings. That's right! She tries her best to sing along with me (the Little Guy used to do the same thing at this age, I just have really musical children)
- Her favorite song is "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. She will smile and sing along to it every time, whether I play it for her or just sing it. Here's proof
- She's at the phase in which we has discovered all her toys and loves them but doesn't really know what to do about it
- Treats me like a binky... yeah, I'm living that that again
- Refuses to nap at the same time as her brother
And here are some blooper shots... enjoy...