Our life in 100 posts!!!!

This is the 100th post on our blog!!!!

When I saw that the last post was the 99th, I immediately knew I wanted to make this one a recap of our life/posts. So many things have happened since I stared writing in 2011 when Spencer and I got engaged. I remember when I originally stared the blog I was afraid that I was wasting my time since I thought that no one would ready it but I figured that if I just had it for myself that would be enough. Today after over 10,000 pages views and 100 posts I could not be happier that I stared. Writing on this blog has been not only fun for me but also a way for me to document our lives in my point of view. Not just a family blog, but it has really become more like a journal for me. 

Now to look back on 4 years and 100th posts worth of stories! I went through all of the posts and put the biggest posts/biggest moments for us. I tried to keep it as condensed as possible. 

2011

Spencer and I got engaged on July 4, 2011/July 5, 2011. It was technically July 5th at that time as it was about 1 AM but still part of the July 4th festivities. The first post was on August 31st and it included the engagement story. Something that I don't think that I have mentioned before was that I originally started blogging because we kept getting bombarded with people asking us how the wedding planning was coming, what we had been up to and what they could do to help with things. I figured that this was a way to let everyone keep up with us at the same time.


My first Labor Day Lagoon trip and Pope Reunion


Married November 4, 2011!!!! (Obviously the biggest post of that year)

2012

Moving in to our first apartment and starting our lives together

First Christmas

Pregnant!

Meeting Pentatonix on Memorial Day

Lagoon and Pope Reunion


1st anniversary

First Thanksgiving by ourselves/first turkey I ever made

Spencer Mark Keele II born December 29th!

2013

Newborn pictures

Raising a child

Moving to Orem

Lagoon and Pope Reunion


5 year High School reunion

Raising a child

The Little Guy turned one

2014

Raising a child

California Vacation


Sidewalk of Fire (elevated to new/permanent heights)

Pregnant!
The Little Guy turned two

2015

Tia Laura and Tio David got married

Tio Nate got his mission called to Mexico


Katelyn Rose Keele born June 16

I would really like to thank all of you that read this blog... here is a 100 more posts!!! (and hopefully a lot more than that)

Comments

Popular Posts