It's okay... I'm with the Band...

Remember Keelebasa? It is Spencer's band. They did a lot of things during the summer but had to go on hiatus when Adam (the then lead singer) moved to Ephraim for Snow College. Well, Spencer thought it was time they played again. Classic Rock night at Boothe Brother's only happens once a month on the third Thursday and Spencer's scheduled matched up for the first time in forever on May 21st. The band went back in with major changes though. The biggest one... my super hot drum player became the even hotter (if possible) lead singer. I know I can be biased so I'll let you judge for yourself. SIDE NOTE: sorry about the camera. If you watch the past videos of Keelebasa (which you can do on YouTube by clicking HERE) you'll see a lot better camera work, but I heard something about the camera operator being 8 months pregnant or something like that.



Yeah... I'm pretty head over heels for this guy. Unfortunately it is going to be a while before his schedule matches up with the third Thursday off again.

Comments

Popular Posts