Nice to meet you Mr. Dentist

I had been putting off taking the Little Guy to the dentist for the simple fact that I just didn't feel like he had enough teeth yet; but it was time. We went in on April 10th with as little expectations as possible (I know how this appointments can go either way). Well it was GREAT! The Little Guy was super polite and did awesome. Obviously as I was needed to help keep him calm I didn't get as many pictures as I would like. 

 ^^Side note: these toys are the Little Guy's favorite thing right now^^

The hygienist was super patient and didn't push him to do anything he didn't want to do. When we first walked into the op, she showed him how the chair moved and asked him if he wanted to try it our. He quickly answered "No thank you" and we all just laughed. Eventually we got him on the chair and he loved sucking water out of a cup with the suction


TV on the ceiling... greatest dental invention EVER!

The dentist himself was super calm and patient but he didn't even need to be. The Little Guy opened his mouth and let him look at all of his teeth. He is doing great. I guess my wrestling him to the floor and brushing his teeth is paying off (I hardly have to do that anymore, he is pretty good about letting me brush). One thing that the dentist did say was to let him do it more himself so that he gets into that good habit. So now, our routine includes both us brushing our teeth at the same time and then Mommy getting a turn brushing the Little Guy's teeth. Everyone is happy :)

Comments

Popular Posts