Living with my Sports-Nut

This may came as a shock to some people but my husband is a big fan of sports (heavy sarcasm). I really don't know who to even describe his love of sports. This is one of those things that unless you have a sports-nut yourself, you can never quite comprehend what it is like. I would say, on average, 75-80% of our conversations are sports related. Please don't think I am complaining, I have actually been preparing for this my whole life with my dad being a sports-nut as well. The thing about Spencer and I is that it works. I mean sure, every once in a while I want to go jump off a building or just yell "Enough" and go lock myself in the bathroom, but for the most part it works. I think that the thing that makes it work is that my wonderful husband really cares what I have to say. It is definitely not a one sided monologue in which I just have to listen, he tells me things because he actually wants to know what I think about it. That makes me feel pretty good about myself.

Anyway...

That was a really long introduction for the real focus of this post and this is to brag about my husband's current achievements. He has had THIS BLOG for years now and (yes I am a little biased) it is extremely well written as well as a Twitter @SpencerKeele. Well now, you can also follow his FACEBOOK PAGE or look for his videos on YouTube. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of him. The next step is for him to get a podcast but I don't know when that/if that will happen. I think for the time being, he is pretty content just making a video instead.

Below are the three videos he has done so far. What to impress your hubby? Take a couple of minutes and watch or follow any of the links above. It is all current stuff so a perfect way for you surprise your sports-nut... Goodness knows, I love mine.

The first 3 videos are about the the NBA MVP award. It should be announced within the next couple of weeks. The last two are the Playoff predictions.  (PS I shoot the things that is why the camera is so shaky. I told Spencer that it might be in everyone's best interest if we invest on a tripod. Also we do not have any sort of editing program so we shoot the videos from start to finish and if there are any mess ups we have to start over)

In this first video he is interviewing Lebron James (not really) about comments that were made by his team mate Kevin Love. This first one is supposed to be funny, and it really is.


We have some difference of opinions regarding this next one, but he does make some excellent points.


This last one will be a surprise. His logic is solid but again, I think a little bit differently. Again, we'll just have to wait to see what happens and who actually will win the NBA MVP (Oh how I wish I was voting) 

Playoff predictions with special guest Scott Savage. PS even though this are the longer videos these are the ones I would watch if you want to blow your husband/significant other way with your knowledge ;)



Comments

Popular Posts