Easter Bunny Pictures!

I found an awesome deal at Cheapshots Photography in Spanish Fork for Easter mini shoots with bunnies. The Little Guy did pretty well with the bunny, he wasn't scare per say, just very aware of it.

^^In this picture he is saying "Hi Bunny, I'm 'Pinton (Spencer)" ^^




Fortunately/unfortunately for us the Little Guy has now learned to say "Cheese" and "smile" when asked. It is unfortunate because his version is to completely scrunch up his face and ruin (in a cute way) what would have other wise been a perfect picture. As evident below






Okay so they are still really cute!!!!

Thankfully, we did manage to get some good ones



 ^^By far my favorite^^


This will definitely become a Keele family tradition. I can't wait until Little Sister is in the picture next year as well

Comments

  1. Oh Geez he's such a little cutie! I also love that one second from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts