I turned 25....what?

Before I get to all my birthday festivities, I'll talk about things chronologically.

The Little Guy has discovered a pure love for Spaghetti (or any noodle really) and it is pure magic

It is once again time for Fantasy Football. We had a big draft party at the Keele's for our league. Not everyone was able to make it but everyone (except for Adam) drafted live at the same time. I'm pretty happy with how my team ended up and I have the most awesome name...wait for it

Victorious Secret! (I know... I'm super cool)

and here is my team logo  (sorry it is so small) 



The first part was a home-made-just-the-way-I-like-it dirty Dr. Pepper. Seriously, if you have never had a dirty (insert your favorite soft drink) WOW it is incredible! Take my advice as begging if you want and get to your nearest Swig or Sodalicious as soon as possible. (Quick shout-out to my MIL Julie for opening my eyes to true deliciousness)

We are finally at my birthday! This year, I was not expecting anything. We have been very tight financially and to be honest I didn't really want to make a big deal out of my birthday at all. Well... Spencer took that to heart... and then surprised me! I'll elaborate. I woke up early that day...took a shower...the Little Guy woke up... I gave him a bath... then we spent the whole morning by ourselves (Spencer was exhausted and slept)...Spencer woke up...took a shower...wished me Happy Birthday... and then we went to SF. We were running late so he dropped me off at work. Work was normal... nobody knew, and I didn't tell (seriously how do you bring that up naturally?) Sorry about the way that was explained but I was trying to get across the monotony of the day.  I'm not going to lie, I was a little bummed. It is hard to not feel special on your birthday.

So Spencer and the Little Guy picked my up and we were due at my parent's house for dinner but Spencer said that we were going to the park to have a little family time first. As soon as we pulled up to Canyon View Park I say my sister walking. It turns out he had planned a whole surprised party for me! I know I'm married to the most amazing guy ever.

These two are finally starting to play with each other. Their 3 month age difference is starting to get more blurred and not important. They are more on the same page with things



This guys have been putting up with my for the past 25 years! They are true champs

My mom brought a lighter but forgot a candle...so I blew out a lighter (I didn't know if that counted to be able to have my wish come true so I cover my basis by having Spencer sing to me and blowing out a candle when we got home)

Thank you so much to everyone that help make birthday so special. I loved it so much!

To celebrate Julianna's and mine birthday we all went out for linner (a big lunch on Saturday and makes you to full to have an actual dinner later) to Brick Oven. I love me some Brick Oven and the Little loved my birthday pie.


Here's a video to prove it

Comments

  1. Happy happy birthday! I'm glad we got to celebrate with you! I'm extra glad the kiddlet's got along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming! I loved having you guys there so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts