Three Souls One Perfect Harmony

Life has been pretty good lately. We are really happy and just taking it all one day at a time. The Little Guy now has 4 teeth (pictures to come, hopefully) with two more pretty close and he is loving all the new things he can eat. That being said, he will NOT eat! He likes chicken nuggets, french fries, gold fish, and cookies. It is really a struggle to get him to eat specially at a set hour. He would be the the happiest child ever if Mom would just always have a bottle full of milk hot and ready for him when ever he wanted. But he can't just go through life drinking milk, he needs solid food too! We'll see what his pedi says when we see him at the end of the month. Meanwhile, he is having some serious tantrum-throwing problems. He is EXACTLY like every toddler you have ever seen. I mean he literally throws himself on the floor to cry! I can't help wishing that he will grow out of it soon, but at the same time, I have a felling that this will be going on for a while (good thing he is so freaking cute. That helps to ease the torture... a little)

It is always an adventure for me to walk in the house after working on Saturday, I never know what I'm going to find. The nice thing is that Spencer always takes lots of pictures and video so I really don't miss anything. This was the scene two Saturdays ago when I worked (I only work one Saturday a month). 


He loves hanging out in this diaper so much, and Mom usually doesn't let him do it. Oh my little streaker baby. After he went down for a nap I got stared in cleaning the house (just the usual Saturday things, I have been pretty good about keeping the house organized for the most part lately) and this is what I found when I came out of cleaning the bathroom. Of course I let him sleep and when he woke up he had the gall to say that he had never actually slept. All I had to do was pull out this picture and his argument was crushed :)



As part of my Saturday I did this...


Cute huh? I got the idea off Pinterest (of course). It was super easy to put together and required no nails, just some Command Hooks and Strips. I remember to hang the keys there just because of how cute it looks.

Two Sundays ago we went to Grandma and Grandpa Keele's house for dinner. It really had been months since we had seen then (which is just awful of us since they literally live 6 minutes away). It was so nice to visit with them for a while.



And I finally got to take this picture. It is 4 generations! I don't want to brag, but I think this is the coolest thing ever.


They are the cutest couple :)


If we are friend of Facebook, then you know about my super gigantic mistake involving a pair of scissors and my child's head. Well here is the actually story (and no it doesn't get any better). The Little Guy really needed a haircut, BAD, now as you know I have actually taken him to get his hair cut before and it was great (click HERE) I really don't know what possessed me to try to do it myself, but I gave him a bath and got to work. I obviously was not out to make my soon look like he has alopecia (no offence to those who suffer from alopecia), I though I was doing a good job (for the most part). Learned a valuable lesson though.


Since the weather has been getting nicer, we have been taking trips to the park. The Little Guy really likes to walk by himself but hates walking on grass. We went again yesterday and he walked completely around the park on the side-walk rather than cut through the grass.






The swing is his favorite




He really likes the slide but it scares him. We always have to force him to go down the first time. Before our park time is over, he is usually a master of the slide


See the scared look



(Sorry about this video being horizontal. I can't figure out how to change it)



We finally got door latches on the cabinets under the sink!!!! I am so happy he no longer can get in there since that is where I keep all the cleaning supplies. He is just a smart kid. He cried the entire time we were putting them on.



Pretending to sleep with Daddy... they forgot to close their eyes


We have Kendall over for dinner on Saturday and I snuck this picture when the guys weren't looking. This is how Call of Duty is played at our house


here is a close-up of the Little Guy, yeah, he's got it down

Julie got this basketball hoop for him right when he was born. It is nice that he is finally able to use it


Comments

  1. Cute pictures! I love seeing how your little family is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His little waddle is so cute! Love all the videos! I think its warm enough we can have a park play date!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts