A Week at the Keeles'

My in-laws got to go on a cruise to Cabo this past week (yeah, don't we all wish we were so lucky) so Spencer, the Little Guy and I spent the week at their house so that Nathan, Julianna, and Dayzee didn't have to be alone. I really didn't get a lot of pictures because it was a pretty busy week. Work was a nightmare, we have been so busy lately, by the time I get home I just feel drain. Hopefully it will get better soon since they have hired more people.

The week started with Laura and I going to the Bridal Expo at Thanksgiving Point last Saturday. Unlike now when you have a bridal expo at least once a month; in the time when Spencer and I were engaged there was only one and we didn't get to go because it was my cousin's baptism. I always felt like I missed out, so I was super excited to take Laura. Unfortunately, it is a whole different experience when you are not the bride. While Laura played the role of the blushing-bride I got to play the role of the b-word that was asking all the vendors the hard questions. They didn't care for me very much. Because I don't know what Laura will end up doing for her wedding, I won't post any pictures, I wouldn't want to show any of her decor before the actual day. However, here is a picture my favorite cake that we saw that day... pretty isn't it.


The rest of the week went by pretty normal. Julie had left us a schedule of meals so that was all pretty easy to follow with the only hiccup that on Thursday we were supposed to have stir-fry but the meat had gone bad so we ended up getting Cafe Rio instead (hardly something to cry about) Nathan, the Little Guy and I were home alone one day when the doorbell rang. Jokingly I said that it was probably one of his many girlfriends and he said something along the lines of "Yeah right!" Well as it turns out I was right, and it was a ding-dong-ditch asking him to Sadie Hawkins!


I hadn't realized just how big the Little Guy has gotten. He is taller than Nathan's knee already


The Little Guy was quick to make Grandma's house his own


Yesterday we went to HuHot in Spanish fork for lunch. It was the first time Spencer and I had been there and we just loved it! So yummy. Since I am allergic to peanuts, they would bring me a yellow bowl to use and then really clean and section off a spot on the grill so that there would be no cross contamination. They were really thorough


In order news, Grandma and Grandpa Swenson are home for the Summer! We are so happy to have them back. The Little Guy just loves them like crazy.

Comments

  1. I'm a little bit obsessed with wedding expos! I go any chance I can get when a family or friend gets married. Unfortunately I've got maybe 2 more chances to go! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts