Time for sleeping

As I have come to the conclusion of the post for amazing trip, I figured I would take some time to reflex on my favorite Little Guy-sleeping-moments. 

Passed out at Grandma and Grandpa's house in St. George. Yes, he is in fact sleeping on the floor. Not only did we not have to bring the pack-n-play since we knew we had a crib waiting for us in California, but we also did not have any room for it. Unfortunately, that meant that we had to make a bed on the floor for the Little Guy. I felt pretty bad but I didn't want him to accidentally roll off a bed. As is, he rolled underneath the bed and screamed when I got him out


Asleep in the car; man, there was definitely not enough of this


All the excitement and fun at Disneyland knocked him out


He didn't even wake up when I got him out of the stroller and sat him on my lap


passed out in California Adventure. He just fainted for about 30 minutes and went back to being alert as if he was never tired at all


Grandma shoulder is apparently really comfortable.


I have to admit, I have been dreading writing this last post. The trip was so amazing and it feels like this is the final close of it. I really couldn't be more thankful to my wonderful in-laws for an amazing week. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. I hope we can do it again soon ;) (hint hint)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts