Life as we live it

With all the excitement of writing about our vacation, I have completely put off writing about our everyday lives. First things first,

Do you remember the juicer I won at work? Well I decided to return and get a car-seat instead (not pictured but I'll take one as soon as I know what is going on with all this recall business). The Little Guy loves it. It is a lot more comfortable and he specially loves the cup holder where he can put his bottle when he is done with it and access it when he wants. To no mention he had a great playing in the box with Daddy



He has been making laundry really hard lately. He will take the clothes out and sit in the basket (pictured below) and then he puts the clean clothes into the dryer as I try to put the wet clothes in. It is SO CUTE! I'll take wet, clean clothes any day for his help


We had a Superbowl "party" for the big game. We definitely had enough food


It was the Keeles, us and Kendall


The Little Guy made sure all the attention was on him :)


We are doing heart-attacks at work and when I got to the office yesterday, my cubicle was all decked out in hearts. I love my job :)

Comments

Popular Posts