Home sweet Condo-Home

Instead of staying in a normal hotel room, we actually stayed in a beautiful condo about a 10 minute walk for Disneyland. We really could not have found a better place to stay and very reasonably price (as much as staying in a hotel) check out their Facebook page HERE

The greatest part was that it was completely stocked with everything we could need. We didn't even need to bring a stroller for the Little Guy (which was great because we would have not fit in the car had we had to bring his stroller). Mark and Julie went to Walmart on the first night to buy groceries for the week and we were good to go.

The condo had 3 bedrooms and a nursery that (unfortunately for Mark and Julie) was inside the master bedroom. That meat that Spencer and I got the master bedroom, master bathroom, and the king-sized bed. Lucky us right?


Our king-sized bed. To be honest I didn't really care for having such a big bed. Spencer and I were so far away from eachother and it took me forever to get off. I think I'll stick with our queen


The condo was decorated beautifuly in a modern Disney theme


oh yeah, we also had a big screen tv in our room


master bathroom


This was Nathan, Julianna, and Adam's room. Adam took the bottom, Julianna the top, and there was a pullout bed underneath were Nathan slept.


Mark and Julie's room. They were such champs about giving us the master bedroom. I felt a bad until the Little Guy woke up at 3 AM the first night and showed us why it was we needed to be there


Hall bathroom


oh Adam...

Family/living room



They had set out presents for Julianna, Nathan, and the Little Guy. For the big kids it was glow sticks and a watch, and for the Little Guy it was a really cool glow stick wand and a Car's rattle. (All the presents were Disney themed)


Dinning area


Kitchen


I forgot to take a picture of the downstairs bathroom and the patio. But they were pretty nice too.

So here are all the pictures inside the condo. They are all spread out throughout the week.


Playing Monopoly the first night. Spencer and I were on the same team (not really, I was playing by myself and he was on the computer) Adam was killing us and I eventually gave up and went to the pool instead (I didn't take a picture of either). The water was super cold but it was nice to sit in the hot tub for a while (don't worry, everyone joined me, I wasn't just being a sore looser... okay maybe a little bit)


Ready for the beach (Nathan had his shirt own too, but I was no where around for the picture)


Of course we made time for The Bachelor


Oh TV... you are wonderful


Getting ready for the beach


Because we had everything to cook with (including a slow cooker and griddle) we ended up eating most of our meals there at the condo. We had breakfast every morning of eggs, bacon, and pancakes (that's right) and delicious dinners. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts