A Toothy Rock and Roll Situation

Well it has finally happened... the Little Guy is teething. His teeth decided to come in a lot later than normal kids but they made up for it but coming in all at once. His first one start cutting through right when we got home from vacation two weeks ago and since then he has one more, one right at the gum line but out, and three more that are just under the gums. Poor Little Guy has been miserable. He will not take a teething toy and prefers to just chew on his fist so his hands are constantly gross. I have been giving him Children's Motrin and putting the Oragel on his gum when it get too bad, but I don't know if there is anything else I can do (suggestions will be greatly appreciated).

Sorry to say this is the best picture we were able to get and it only shows the bottom one (after trying for over half an hour). Maybe we'll get a better one in the future


It is so cute, he looks like a little hillbilly.

I don't know if I have ever talked about it before on here, but the Little Guy is deadly scared of the vacuum. He runs for cover whenever it is on. Well on Friday of last week, Spencer was home while I vacuumed so we were finally able to capture it.



I feel bad posting the pictures since he is really is so scared, but they are just too funny!

This week was the seventh consecutive month of Classic Rock Night at Boothe Brothers. Unfortunately for everyone (especially me) Fundamentals was the host band. I HATE them. It is literally torture to hear them. To make matter worse they just do NOT understand what CLASSIC ROCK NIGHT means. They think that it is just a time for them to show off with whatever song they want. I know it is super uptight of me, but the fact that they don't stick to classic rock songs buggs me to no end. It all worked out though, because after they were done a band of little kids (seriously the oldest one was probable 12) took the stage and they were amazing! It really rinsed out the bad taste left behind by Fundamentals.

I may be a little biased but I thought the best thing to happen to the night was Keelebasa.



They had a little bit of rough start with a mic problem at the beginning but they recovered well. Not to mention their second song was so GOOD! So for whatever reason Blogger is not letting me upload the videos (not even from YouTube) You can go watch them by liking their Facebook page HERE or watch the video on YouTube HERE. I have a HUGE crush on the drummer

Comments

Popular Posts