A Big Winner

So in my awesome job every month they do a big prize drawing for those who qualify and I WON for the month of December!!!!!

The prize? A Breville Juice Fountain Juicer!!!!!!


It came along with a DVD called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" it is a documentary of a guy who changed his life by drinking juices (he uses the exact same juicer that I won so that is why they go together). You can check out a trailer for the movie by clicking HERE or you can actually go watch the movie on Netflix.

So here is the dilemma... I don't mean to be all bragy, but the juicer has a Bed, Bath and Beyond prize tag of $199.99. I think that it is amazing, I just don't know that it will get enough use. It is too big to fit on our counter which means that we would have to get it out and put it away every time. Not to mention, fruit and vegetables are really expensive. Spencer really wants to keep it and he says that he will use it. What do you guys think? What would you do in our situation. I know that without a receipt we can't get cash, but we could buy all sorts of things with store credit. At the same time, a juicer is not something that Spencer and I would have ever bough ourselves, so this might be our only chance to ever own one. Please leave your comments below :)


Comments

  1. Mark thinks you should trade it for something you want and would enjoy more...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts