Happy Birthday Spencer!!!!

I don't even know where this past year has gone! It seems that so many things have happen in such a short amount of time.



 Now we get to celebrate the birth of out little angel. It has been a pretty fun/weird day. Weird because all three of us our sick and all with something different. I'm pretty sure I ate something that made me really sick, Spencer has a small cold and we are really not sure what is wrong with the Little Guy but I don't think he is felling 100 percent. He has been really cuddly (which he never is) and really hasn't want to eat much this last couple of days. But enough about that, let's get to the fun part of our day.

I really think the Little Guy recognized that it was his birthday today (at least some extent) he laughed and clapped every time we sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he LOVED opening presents (I think that Christmas was a really good discovery of what presents are).

The first picture of my 1 year old!


Oh yeah,  he loves opening presents




He got books, play money (we'll wait a couple of month before we let him play with that) and a high chair. Funny story on the high chair we knew we wanted to get him one and we knew we didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. So we went to the Orem Walmart yesterday, they only had one and it was over $100 (obviously WAY out of our budget), so I stared looking on KSL. Later that night Julie texted me because she had found one on Walmart.com for only $30 so I went and looked and sure enough it was there. However it would not arrive until the 14th and we really wanted it before his party. I let it go, and decided to keep looking on KSL and if I couldn't find one, I would just order and we wouldn't have it for his party. WELL.... I had to go to Walmart last night at 11:30 for toilet paper and formula and lo-and-behold... the CHAIR! There it was for $30!!!! I was one happy Mommy! So it was assembled are ready for him today.




My mom has always been pretty insistent that we blow out a candle on our actual birthday and I decided to  keep that tradition. We will have a cake and have him blow out a candle week at his party, but we still have sang "Happy Birthday" and let him blow one out today


It was such a great day!!!! I love my Little Guy so MUCH!!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts