A First Haircut

I took the Little Guy to get his first haircut on the Monday the 23rd to the place where I have been getting my hair cut for over 10 years. We (myself and the ladies that work there) were all ready for a horrible experience involving the Little Guy in hysteria-mode and me having to restrain him, but he actually did so AMAZING! No one could believe it. He sat down in the chair all by himself and looked in the mirror while he hair was cut. He even let her use clipper for a little bit (he kept wanting to see where the noise was coming from and turning his head).





In the end, he loved his new haircut (as do Spencer and I) and waved to everyone as he left



It was a good day

I figured I would also post his 11 month pictures in this post. I really can't believe he will be one year in less that a week. Time has gone by so fast!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts