This is my baby...

It is hard to post more often when there is really not that much to post about. Things are still going pretty much the same. For St. Patrick's Day we went to Grandma and Grandpa Swenson's house for dinner and of course the Little Guy was nothing short of a charmer.


See... CHARMER!

Easter was so much fun! (Although I wish I would take more pictures, I'll try to do better). Spencer and I taught the combined Young Men-Young Women lesson in a Jeopardy inspired Resurrection game. It was a lot of fun. Then we stopped by my parents house for a hello and then went to the Keele's where (like always) the first thing on the list was to feed the Little Guy. Then he passed out for a quick nap

I took his tie and vest off so that he would be more comfortable
While he was sleeping, we got to dye eggs and get dinner ready (homemade pizza) but his nap didn't last too long. I think he got really hot so I stripped him down to his onesie. I felt bad for him because I am pretty sure he was the first time that he was actually hot and uncomfortable.

I think he felt better when we went outside for the Easter Egg hunt


And of course Julie and I had to pose him for pictures with all the eggs we had dyed

Thanks for my mom for the bunny ears
The Little Guy even got an Easter Basket full of goodies that I enjoyed very much :)

In other news we got our newborn pictures in the mail. Thanks so much to Nickell for making them AH-MAZING even though the Little Guy was being a stinker pants... She is incredible!


See is the Little Guy's "I really can't believe you are making me do this" face...


...and this is the perfect family picture :D I really like how all three of us have different color eyes and they show up so good. (you are starting at our eyes now, aren't you?)

In other...other... super incredible news, Spencer got an old new job!!! Old because he worked there two summers ago right before we got married. We are so happy! I can't believe how blessed we are. So I am going to get to stay home. I'll most likely go back to work when school starts again (this is only a summer job as it is overnight), but for now the Little Guy and I will just leave the house every day so that Daddy can sleep. We are one blessed little family :)

Comments

Popular Posts