Yep.... Still pregnant....

I am trying to be pretty good and and blog at least once a week when I have a doctor's appointment. I am now 38 weeks along which means that the baby is officially full term! I'm not going to lie, I am ready to be done. Spencer wants the baby to wait until after finals and Carlson's wedding on Friday but I am so ready for him to be here. Anyways, I went to the doctor today and he told me that I am in fact measuring 38 weeks and I even gained weight since last week which means that the baby is still growing and I will not be induced early. I am trying really hard to be happy about it, I understand that the even though I am full term the baby still needs a little bit more time to cook.

Meanwhile, on Thursday is my last day of work! To be honest, I think that I went a week too long with working. It is hard to tell because I am so small compared to other women but I am only two weeks away from my due date; I am exhausted! Furthermore, Spencer's last final is one Wednesday and he is done too! So we both get to be home and wait for the baby to come. Good thing too since I still don't have my bag packed all the way. Oh! and we don't have a bassinet yet either. We went to buy one today but they didn't have the one we liked in stock.

I guess that it is for this week so far, here is the most recent picture of my belly


Comments

  1. are you dilated at all?? the closer to the due date the healthier! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts