Start of a Birth-Week

We stared Spencer's birth-week off right with a super fun weekend. On Friday I got home from work and Spencer was there, there was a mix up in the scheduled and he didn't have to work after all. So I convinced him to let me shower really fast and we went to the Temple. It was so great, I love the Temple so much. It was absolutely packed though! We had to park way far away and Spencer had to run and get the car for me because it was poring when we got out. On Saturday, we went shopping at DI and came out with six new VHSs (they were 3 for a dollar). Then we went to Ross and bough Spencer new shoes for his birthday. After that, we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant: Gloria's Little Italy. Seriously if you haven't been there, you don't know what you are missing out on. We ended the night by going to see "Blithe Spirit" at the Covey Arts Center. It was pretty good and pretty funny. Spencer had to go see it for one of his classes so he had to take notes through the whole thing. All in all, a perfect weekend.

I have come to the realization I have a big problem... I do not have a coat. I think I still will be able to fit into my heavy snow jacket but as far as my nice coat... no freaking way...mine was nice and fitted already. So keep your eyes out everyone. I need a coat that will be big enough for a realistic price since I'm only going to use it for about two months until the baby is born. The worst thing is that there is nothing I can do it about it. The baby is going to be born in December so it is going to be cold, I NEED a coat.

In other news I had a sort of breakdown due to the fact that we have nothing ready for the baby's arrival. So after I calmed down a little I decided to take it one step a time and buy something every time I am out shopping. I stared with a pack of diapers. Wow, are diapers expensive! I have heard that the best place to buy diapers is Sam's Club or Costco. Good thing the Costco here in Spanish Fork opens before the end of the month. I think (well I hope) we will be okay though. There is a saying from Argentina that says that a baby comes with a loaf of bread under each arm. Meaning that baby's a miracle and there is always a way to provide for them. 

I'm very big and uncomfortable now. Finding a position that I feel good in is like finding money (money that you are very happy you found but then you put inside your pocket that you didn't realize has a hole in it). What I mean is that even if I find a comfortable position, it really doesn't last long. 

On happier news... here is a cute collage I made showing my baby bump process. 


Oh and PS, I know it still says Russell on that picture, but it is now a "maybe". Spencer and I are back in discussion for the middle name. At least we know that "Spencer" is for sure. 

Comments

  1. try Burlington Coat Factory for the coat. I'm sure they have a good priced maternity coat. Your baby bump is getting so cute! Love it! Also I love Gloria's! It is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that saying and I love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts