Stressing out...

The past two weeks have great... and super stressful. First of all it was Spencer's Birthday. Unfortunately, he had to work and I hardly got to see him, but I still decorated the house and waited up for him so that I could make him blow his candles before midnight. Thanks to Pinterest, I was able to make breakfast in the slow cooker the night before so it was ready for him when he woke up. The worst part about his birthday, however, was that I just randomly got really sick in the morning and didn't quite make it to the toilet so my poor husband had to wake up at 6 AM on his birthday to help me take down the shower curtain so that I could put to wash. HORRIBLE! It really broke my heart to wake him up. I was so sorry. He was okay with it though, I love him so much :) Then on Saturday we went to Golden Corral with the rest of the Keele's for his birthday. SO GOOD! we all ate so much. AND... they had cotton candy and a chocolate fountain. On top of all that (as if it could get any better) Spencer and I had some time before we met the rest of the family so we stopped by TJ Maxx and found the CUTEST baby tennis shoes. I have been having such a hard time finding shoes in the New Born size every store I go to always seems to be out, so I was really happy. (Oh side note.... Spencer and I did inventory on all the baby clothes we have and we really don't have a lot of new born clothes... so... Spencer doesn't give me a lecture about how we need all the money we can save when I come home with something new for the baby).

This past Friday, we went spent all night cleaning out the nursery (it's coming along quite nicely) then on Saturday we had Tempenyaki with the Keele's for Nate's birthday (I didn't catch a shrimp in my mouth this time) then met my family up in Salt lake for "Luz de las Naciones: Sus Promeses" (Light of the Nations: His Promises). It was a cultural program about how the Savior came to America so there were dances from different Hispanic countries, Samoa and Hawaii. The biggest dance of the night was the Mexico (of course) everyone was singing along and cheering. It was one of the last numbers of the night and with good reason, really the only thing that could follow that would be the entire cast together in a big finale so that is what they did.

Needless to say, I spent all day sleeping yesterday. I figured out our problem. Since Spencer and I don't see each other all we try to cram and entire week's worth of things into two day and my body just can't take it anymore. By the time Sunday comes around it takes all energy to THINK about getting out of bed. Spencer and I talked about it and we decided that we are going to have to slow down a little.

I had another ultrasound today and I am happy to say that the liquid problem in the baby's kidneys has been resolved and they are fine :D that makes me one happy mommy-to-be. The EIF thing in his heart is still there but I am being told that it wont make any difference. I am trying really hard to not take the internet and have a full on freak out attack. I am glad that I'm seeing Dr. McBride in two weeks he'll tell me the truth. I have a feeling that the ultrasound guy just doesn't like giving bad news.

Last, but most certainly not least, our anniversary is this coming Sunday!!!! I can't believe its already been a year! It has been the fastest year of my life (even if I threw up for most of it). Marrying Spencer is really the greatest thing I am ever going to do in my entire life. I love him so FREAKING MUCH!!!!! We are going up to Salt Lake for the weekend (that's as much of a road trip as I can handle now days). Which reminds me we need a good fancy restaurant worth of a first anniversary for Saturday night... any suggestions?


Comments

Popular Posts