And it goes on and on

I am going to completely skip over the part where I apologize for the fact that I haven't blogged in over a month because I have been so sick. Well anyways.... I am still super sick :( I had an appointment with my doctor two weeks ago and told him I needed help so he gave me a pill for my nausea and had me start on Zantac for all the acid in my stomach and for two weeks it was GREAT!!! I felt better than I had felt the entire pregnancy. I had a ton of energy and was able to do things again.

As I side note... I would like to very publicly thank my family for all the help they gave me. They have been helping clean our apartment and I really can't thank them enough!

So I was feeling great, and then, out of no where, I wasn't. I guessed I fell of the wagon, or relapsed however you want to call it. So now I'm back to my sick self, but in all honesty, I'm really not as sick as I was.


But I'm getting ahead of myself... Let's start with Memorial Day weekend.

Spencer and I met the rest of the Keeles at the McEntire's for a barbecue. It was absolutely delicious! The best part of it was seeing Zac for a last time before he went back to Colombia. Well, that, and the brownies with ice cream and chocolate sauce. The  boys went and played basketball and then it was time for the big acapella show (We were so lucky to even know about it, Julie saw an add in the newspaper and showed us the Saturday before). It was 3 of our favorite bands from the Sing-Off this past season: Pentatonix, Delilah, and Vocal Point. Spencer and I were most exited to see Pentatonix. The concert took place at the Scera Amphitheater and it was seriously crazy. It was the first time I had ever been there and never did I imagine we would arrive over an hour early and still have to sit way off to the side in a corner. There were so many people there, we didn't even have the worst seats in the place.
Spencer bought a shirt

This is the Scera mascot, of course we took a picture with him

Waiting for the concert to start. Do you see that lady in blue off to the right? She drove me insane! She would dance the and sway to every song and wouldn't let me see. She was even dancing to "Proud to be an American" Who does that?! I seriously wanted to hit her
The coolest part of the whole thing is that we got to meet all the bands at the end! We had to wait a really long time (we were the second to last people in line) but it was so worth it!

Goofing around while waiting for about two hours to meet the bands


The 3 boys with McKay Crockett lead singer of Vocal Point



Adam's dream come true was meeting Amy Whitcomb the lead singer of Delilah

Pentatotix!!!!
All-in-all we had so much fun!

In other news, Spencer passed his spanish test with flying colors. It is like he took 16 credits and passed them all with A's. I am so beyond proud of him! He is such a hard worker and deserves the perfect grades he gets.

So this a picture of me at 16 weeks

If you notice, there is really no change from the picture at 11 weeks


I was pretty worried about that, but Dr. McBride that everything is going okay. I heard the baby's heartbeat and it was around 141 beats per minute which is right were it needs to be. He also said that soon I will be wishing I didn't have a big bump so enjoy it for now. Oh! that reminds me... I am totally going to copy cat my friend Annie in the fact that she did all her baby bump pictures with the same shirt on (yes, I agree I am a full on copy-cat, but it is a really good idea. Thanks Annie).

I guess the last thing to talk about is HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! We had so much fun on Father's day. We slip the day up by going to breakfast and church with the Titas and met up with the Keeles in the afternoon to go to Grandma and Grandpa Swenson's house. The best part of the day (besides celebrating daddies, of course) was the food (I was going through my good time then). All the stops were pulled out for Father's day and it was delicious!

And now I am going to introduce a segment of this blog entitled
 "THE RANT OF A PREGNANT GIRL"

Today's rant is brought to you by the cycling community of Riverton, Utah.

I HATE THEM!!!!! First of all Riverton and Draper have bike lanes on both sides of the road and they are big lanes around 10 feet all the way up to the curve; yet, the bikers feel the need to drive on the line, most of the time over the line! I really don't get it. Why would you risk your safety? They make everyone have to swerve or hit them. It is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!. Then, they wear the worst clothes in the history of the planet! I'm not an idiot, I understand the importance of wearing the skin tight clothes in order to be more aerodynamic and such but do the guys seriously need to be wearing v-neck tank tops?! I already have a weak stomach because of this baby and I have to see v-necks on guys that almost reach their belly bottom, it is not a good combination.

So I'll try to be better about blogging but I don't want to make promises I can't keep. We'll see, hopefully I will start feeling better and get really good at taking pictures and blogging about it.

Comments

Popular Posts