If a picture is worth a thousand words, here are 204,000 of them (words that is)

WE GOT OUR PICTURES!!!! I am so happy with them Nickell is a genius. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Here is a link to her website http://www.nickellphotography.com/ and her blog http://nickellphotography.blogspot.com/

Obviously I'm not going to be able to post all the pictures here. In fact, I don't even trust myself to post all my favorites because there are way too many... But don't worry, I think I have been able to come up with a good compromise. I am going to post all the pictures that I didn't post on Facebook that means... the kissing pictures... your welcome ;) (I'd like to put in a disclaimer.... Spencer says nobody wants to see other people kissing so if you are one of those people, please skip to the end of the post for some fun updates on us)












You can see all of the other pictures on my Facebook page :)

In other news... Spencer is now working for Domino's! It's great, the only downside is that I hardly get to see him anymore. I tried to be a good wife and have dinner ready when he got home but that only lasted a day. Don't worry though, I will get right  back to it tomorrow. I promise. Meanwhile, we also got our first bill (Quester Gas). I know that it is silly to be exited about it but we are. I guess it is because getting a bill in the mail means that we are grown up. I don't think the excitement is going to last though.

Also we got to have dinner this past Monday with Annie (used to be Clawson) and her husband Tyler. It was AWESOME! I literally hadn't seen Annie since we moved to Spanish Fork 9 years ago. It was so fun to catch up on everything. It was a night filled with stories and memories. The greatest part was that we were able to just pick right back up being friends :)
Here is a picture of us 9 years later

PS the only downside to getting our pictures... there are so many good ones, I don't know how we are ever going to choose one to put in our living room.

Comments

Popular Posts