Jitters

We are exactly one month and three days from the wedding and to say that I'm freaking out doesn't ever begin to cover it. I figured that maybe if I put all done in writing it might help me see things in a better light (a more relaxed light hopefully). I guess I should start with the....

LIST OF THINGS I STILL HAVE TO DO BEFORE THE WEDDING
  1. Send out the announcements and invitations (that is a biggie to say the least)
  2. Finalize the food
  3. Get Temple recomends
  4. Get marriage license (this one I can actually put off just a little bit longer since they only last for 30 days. I don't want to cut it too close)
  5. Find a dress to wear to the Temple and to leave the reception (I don't want to have to drag my wedding dress around on our honeymoon)
  6. Have my dress altered
  7. Have my bridals taken (the last two are both pretty huge)
  8. Make a date at the Temple to get my endowments
I have to be honest that this list did make me feel a little better... for about two seconds, that is, until I looked up on the post and saw that I only had one month left to do all that. Plus, I can't stop working and I have two bridal showers and a batcherlorette party to attend.

I think that I might have reached time-bomb stage. Good news is that Sperncer's best friend Carlson got tickets for the closing session of General Conference tomorrow. You never know, maybe they'll be a talk that specifically says how to deal with pre-wedding stress.

Comments

  1. Ana!! Lists are so good when planning a wedding! Remember to delegate as much as you can to others, it will make this last stretch more enjoyable. Always remember the most important part about your wedding is the temple sealing. If nothing else goes right, you will still be married in the most wonderful place in the world. If you need any help or just someone to talk to to let out pre wedding frustrations i'd be glad to lend a hand or ear :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts