Catch up

So I know it has been forever and day since the last post so I figured I would catch everyone up.
First things first... we are to the point that everything is done :) My 'freak out' list the last post is all completed and now we just have to take care of a few last minute details (mani-pedis and such) and just sit back and actually enjoy the fact that we are about to get married. (My bridal pictures last Saturday being the final piece to the puzzle)

It all stared with two aw-mazing bridal showers (compliments of Laura, my mom and Julie). They were both so fun and full of people that I care about and care about me. I can't thank them enough.

I am getting my endowments this Friday and I can't wait. Although I have to admit that I freaked out beyond my wits. I really don't know what to make of it, I really don't know what to expect.

This Saturday is the rehearsal dinner. I was really looking forward to it until Julie asked me to ask my family to prepare a story to tell about me, or Spencer, or Spencer and I together. I don't know what story they are going to pull from their memories but I know that the chances of it being embarrassing are really high.... okay... they are EXTREMELY high.

On a happier (less scary) note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!!!!!!!

It was Spencer's birthday last Tuesday (the 18th) and we had a ton of fun. He unfortunately had school that day so I went and surprised him there and went to class with him all day. We also watched "Signs" and I was freaked out the entire time (I have a problem dealing with scary movies). Of course the fun did not end there, on Friday we went to Tuccanos (thanks to their birthday club) and Saturday we hung out and played games with his grandparents. All in all a really good weekend. (sorry about the lack of pictures, my camera is out of battery and I am a ding-dong who keeps forgetting to charge it)

I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It seems only yesterday that I went to Spencer's homecoming and now we are getting married in just a little over a week. It's insane (a good insane). Can't wait :)

Comments

  1. Um...... Spencer's birthday was Tuesday... EMBARRASSING!!!!!

    From Nate(: Your favorite soon to be brother in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about Nate... It does say Tuesday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts