Pope Reunion

We had an amazing time at the Pope Family Reunion. It is the family of Spencer's grandma so it's a little extended. The feeling is more like a bunch of friends you didn't even know you had. I loved it :) The only downside is that I forgot to take pictures....

The reunion takes place in Hurricane so we stayed at Spencer's grandparents' house in St. George (they have a house down there because they literally go South for the winter).
On the way there... Spencer and his faces :)
My first time ever touching a horse. This horse really liked to be petted,
and I was happy to be of service
The made a giant slip-and-slip, I didn't go on it but Nate and Spencer did. Nate's splash was pretty big but it was nothing compared to Spencer's.

Spencer and Nate found the sweetest van in the history of sweet vans
The talent show was my favorite part. Julianna sang "Tell me that you Love me" it was so good.
On top of all the fun times Spencer and I saw the biggest spider I have ever seen out on the street in my life. We went on a walk and saw a gigantic spider just chilling out on the sidewalk. Big enough that it didn't care that we stood staring at it for a long time (it was too bad(you know) to move).

Thank you so much for inviting me to go with you Keeles. I can't wait until next year :)

Comments

Popular Posts